We just love the stylish boutique accommodation at Celtic Escapes in Narbeth, South Wales. Surrounded by stunning green countryside, this is the ideal location for a peceful and relaxing getaway. The luxury lodges with hot tubs and wood burning stoves make this a great choice for romantic breaks too. They've also recently added some amazing safari tent accommodation too!
Relax on your own decking area and make the most of the gorgeous views and listen to the birds. Or soak in the bubbling hot tub.
You're close to all the attractions of Pembrokeshire including historic sites to explore and lively little coastal towns for days out. The blue flag beaches in Tenby are beautiful too. If you're enjoying a holiday with family the little ones will love a trip to Folly Farm or Anna's Welsh Zoo.
The Cowslip is a two storey safari tent which provides really unique holiday accommodation. It's on two storeys so perfect for families and can sleep up to 5. The open plan living area provides plenty of space and it comes with a games console too! Outside you'll find garden furniture and of course a sunken outdoor hot tub. The Mezzanine design gives a real wow factor!
The folxglove is a larger version of the Cowslip with 2 bedrooms sleeping 6. Highly recommended for a relaxing holiday with a difference!
- Outdoor pool
- Wi-Fi access (limited usage)
- Children’s play area
- Amusement arcade.
- Outdoor pool – May 28-Aug 31
- Bar/Pub – open Jun 1-Sep 31 (Weekends only outside these days)
- * Charges apply.
- A wonderful selection of truly unique safari tents and ’lodge style’ studio pods all beautifully designed with you in mind, creating a memorable holiday experience in the heart of Pembrokeshire’s rolling countryside.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV/DVD available on request (deposit required)
- Games Console available on request (deposit required) (in Cowslip and Foxglove only)
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Bluebell)
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Barbecue with stand available on request
- Portable heaters (in sleeping areas in safari tents only)
- Heated throughout (in Bluebell only)
- Electric included
- Woodburning stove (initial supply of logs free, extra logs available at a charge) (except Bluebell)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Group bookings may be subject to restictions
- No pets
- Welcome pack included
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Celtic Escapes
BluebellNew in 2017. A luxurious and contemporary lodge style studio pod with king size sofa bed. Shower. Spacious open plan living/dining area with galley kitchen. Built in Bluetooth speakers. French door leading to verandah with garden furniture and sunken outdoor hot tub. Wonderful countryside views. Ideal for a memorable romantic break away to celebrate any occasion.
CowslipNew in 2017. An exclusive two storey safari tent perfect for a peaceful breakaway with family or friends. Ground floor: One four poster double. Shower. Spacious open plan living/dining area with galley kitchen and woodburning stove. Flat screen TV/DVD with games console. Large verandah with garden furniture and sunken outdoor hot tub. First floor: Mezzanine style layout with three full size single beds.
FoxgloveNew in 2017. An exclusive and bespoke two storey safari tent. Ground floor: One four poster double. Shower. Spacious open plan living/dining area with galley kitchen and woodburning stove. Flat screen TV/DVD with games console. Large Verandah with garden furniture and sunken outdoor hot tub. First floor: Mezzanine style layout. Four full size single beds. Perfect for a relaxing break with family or friends.
OrchidBrand new for 2018. A well equipped bespoke safari tent with a four poster double. Shower. Open plan living/dining area with galley kitchen and woodburning stove. Large verandah with garden furniture and sunken outdoor hot tub. Perfect for a romantic getaway.
Celtic Escapes Reviews
Looking to book again for next year