These have to be some of the most stylish and stunning lodges we have seen! With a real WOW factor and set in the midst of the Cheshire countryside, these lodges would be perfect for a special occasion or romantic getaway.
The location within an historic country estate gives a sense of charm to the lodges and there's even a bluebell wood! Nearby you can enjoy days out at Chester and Buxton and the Peak District is just a short drive away.
The Ladera Lodges sleep 4 and are beautifully presented. There are two bedrooms, one master king size and one double. The bathroom has a free standing bath and is stylish and modern in design. The icing on the cake is the luxurious outdoor hot tub.
For a unique day out head for the Monkey Forest in Trentham around 15 miles away. 140 monkeys live and roam here! Blackbrook Zoological Park is also well worth a visit.
Our Top Tip
"Alton Towers theme park is less than 20 miles away from Ladera Retreat Lodges and makes a fantastic fun filled day out."
- Ladera Retreat Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection and enjoys an idyllic rural setting in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. These stunning luxury lodges nestle in 22 acres of an ancient country estate boasting a bluebell wood and providing a haven of peace and tranquility for visitors and wildlife alike.Ladera Luxury Lodges offer all the features for a lavish lodge break easily accessible from all across the country but feeling hundreds of miles away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.Found on the edge of the Peak District, famous for its stunning landscapes and invigorating walks, the towns of Congleton and Macclesfield are just a short drive away and Manchester is just an hour away by car should you feel the need to re-connect with the world away from the haven of your lodge.Closer by, you’ll find a good selection of restaurants and eateries in Prestbury. Wilmslow and Alderley Edge offering everything from French and Italian to Chinese and curry’s, ensuring every taste and mood is catered for and all from the solitude of your idyllic country lodge. . Ladera Retreat Lodges is part of our Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection and enjoys an idyllic rural setting in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. These stunning luxury lodges nestle in 22 acres of an ancient country estate boasting a bluebell wood and providing a haven of peace and tranquility for visitors and wildlife alike.Ladera Luxury Lodges offer all the features for a lavish lodge break easily accessible from all across the country but feeling hundreds of miles away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.Found on the edge of the Peak District, famous for its stunning landscapes and invigorating walks, the towns of Congleton and Macclesfield are just a short drive away and Manchester is just an hour away by car should you feel the need to re-connect with the world away from the haven of your lodge.Closer by, you’ll find a good selection of restaurants and eateries in Prestbury. Wilmslow and Alderley Edge offering everything from French and Italian to Chinese and curry’s, ensuring every taste and mood is catered for and all from the solitude of your idyllic country lodge. . Spa treatments * †
- Wi-Fi access * †
- Early pre-booking is essential.
- * Charges Apply.
- Luxurious and contemporary two bedroom lodges with outdoor hot tubs.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, tumble dryer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- Complimentary Elemis toiletries
- Complimentary welcome pack
- Adults only
- * Charges Apply
- All non smoking accommodation
Ladera Luxury Lodge 1
Outstanding and luxurious lodge with one master king size double (twin by arrangement) with DVD, ensuite bath and walk in shower. Fully equipped spacious lounge/kitchen/dining area with log burner effect fire, Plasma TV and a luxurious leather sofa. French doors leading to spacious decking area with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub. Farmland views with alpacas and miniature donkeys.
Cleaning required to washing machine, tumble drier and oven which was filthy. Alex(manager) sorted it out. Good lodges, well equipped and comfortable . Semi detached so some neighbour noise. Hot tub appreciated after walking in the cold.Enjoyed looking at the donkeys and rabbits(wild). Would stay there again but check lodge more carefully on arrival.
We had to re wash the kitchen utensils & the cooker was dirty.
One word fantastic
Lovely location, friendly staff , quiet relaxing lodge , had great facilities and the mini donkeys and alpacas were very entertaining!
Lovely lodge, semi detached but this wasn't a concern as was no noise and private enough from neighbours. Nice view of animals from veranda and hot tub. A little of out the way but it is a retreat after all. Site is under going construction work but it didn't bother us. Facilities clean and luxury we told them to restock the kitchen with things so hopefully this had been don't for future guests. Only 4 lodges for hire rest on site are owned. Didn't use spa but look pricey but nice. Convenient to local town and motoway. Bed comfy (I'd say medium firm) shower lovely and bath nice but overflow not good so be careful not to fill too brim.
Overall lovely break and would go again.
Melanie, Great Yeldham
A very luxurious and accessible feel ðŸ˜Š
Christopher, Near Coventry
It was a lovely lodge and well fitted out. The decking area was our main area for cleanliness complaint. I understand that they have, or are changing the cleaners, but I had the impression that the decking or the glass balustrade had not been cleaned for some time. There was also a shortage of bath towels, only having 3 between the 4 of us there, and this was not put right during our short stay. Other than these minor complaints it was excellent and will be on my list of possible returns.
Great place. Loved the alpacas and the miniture donkeys in the garden.
Wee issue with the hottub not being that hot an the shower wouldnt drain away but over all EXCELLENT and we are booked to go back next month
absolutely loved it, beautiful accommodation, luxurious and well equipped, location is very peaceful and a very short drive to the amazing Peak district, will definitely stay again
Great 4 days. Nice and peaceful. Would visit again.
Good location especially for visiting the Peak District and National Trust properties eg Lyme Park, Dunham Massey, Styall, Little Morton Hall, Tatton Park and Bidulph Grange.
Park under construction but quiet while we were there.
We went for a well earned rest , it's beautiful inside an out staff are amazing can't do enough to help you it's somewhere we will be revisiting again can't highly recommend
We had a lovely weekend here in March. The park staff are fab. They accepted us last minute on a Saturday after we had gone to another park and left as it was awful. They provide milk, tea, coffee and sugar and an excellent welcome. The outlook over the donkey enclosure and the alpacas and the open fields is lovely. The lodges are lovely. The staff are friendly but not overbearing. Will definitely be back.
Out of all of the Go Ape! courses the one in Cheshire is the most spread out and it takes staff ten minutes to patrol the site on bike - which gives a good indication of the size of this place. If you're looking for an adventurous and memorable day out then Go Ape is highly recommended. Trek through the treetops, swing between the trees and enjoy zip wire rides all as part of your experience. This attraction opens every day from the end of March to end October and is open on weekends in November. Go Ape Cheshire is closed every Tuesday except school holidays.
Of course you can't mention attractions in Staffordshire without featuring the fabulous Alton Towers theme park. The rides range from thrilling to quite simply terrifying although there are more gentle family rides for the little ones. All ages are catered for here. Some of the most famoue rides include Th13teen, Air, The Blade and Nemesis. There is also a waterpark on site for some splashtastic fun. Look out for seasonal events taking place throughout the year such as Wonderful Winter, Pirate Weekend and The Ultimate Fireworks Event. Check out their website for the latest admission costs and save money by booking your tickets online.
The Peak District National Park is the ideal place to relax and explore. The stunning scenery will take your breath away and there is the opportunity to take part in ranger led guides and events. These are ideal if you are new to the area or only staying a short time and want to see the best sights and walks.
This is a very popular theme park with three different locations. The theme park in Warrington contains not only the theme park but also Gullivers Splash Zone and Gullivers Star Studios. The Solash Zone is a fully heated indoor water play factory fun for all ages which will appeal on rainy days. Throughout the year there are seasonal events too such as the Halloween and Fireworks event taking place from 23rd to 31st October. You can book online to save time and secure your tickets during busy periods. Over 50% of the rides are actually under cover so you don't need to worry about the British weather spoiling the fun.