Great Glen Water Park
For families, couples and groups of friends looking for watersports, outdoor pursuits and luxurious accommodation Great Glen Water Park ticks all the boxes. The parks location on the banks of Loch Oich and Loch Lochy is simply stunning and ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors.
The endless list of activities makes the park popular at all times of the year and with families and groups of all ages and abilities. Canoeing, kayaking, fencing, archery, quad biking and paint balling are just a few of the activities on offer. The indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and solarium offer a more relaxing alternative. For children there is a play area, games room and Fundamentals (Gymnastics for children under 6).
Great Glen Water Park offers a range of accommodation with something to suit all group sizes and budgets. Large groups could opt for the fantastic, recently refurbished Struan Cottage which sleeps 10. This luxury detached cottage also has a delightful private garden and a luxurious private hot tub. The cottage is also suitable for partially disabled guests.
Glengory Lodge is recommended for families looking for a more peaceful location. Situated 2 miles from the centre of the park this luxurious lodge sleeps 4-5 and affords stunning Loch views. Lodges sleeping 6-7 and 4-6 are also available.
- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna * and spa bath
- Bar, restaurant and coffee shop
- Children’s play area
- Mountain biking *
- Canyoning *
- Quad biking *
- Salmon and trout fishing
- A choice of detached Scandinavian lodges, an individual detached cottage and semi-detached cottages on the shores of Loch Oich.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Loch Side Spa Lodge, Loch Oich Spa Lodge and Struan Cottage only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Loch Side Lodge, Loch Side Spa Lodge and Struan Cottage)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity by meter reading
- Cots £15pw each, highchairs free of charge
- Pets £20 per week or £13.20 per short break (max 2)
- (except Loch Oich Plus and Glen View Cottage)
- All non smoking accommodation
Details and Offers
Accommodation at Great Glen Water Park
Loch Oich Spa LodgeDetached Scandinavian lodge. One double with ensuite shower and one twin. Bath. DVD. Patio with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub.
Loch Side Spa LodgeDetached Scandinavian lodge with large patio doors. One double and two twin. Bath with overhead shower or shower. Outdoor hot tub. Situated on the banks of Loch Oich.
Struan CottageDetached cottage set in its own garden. Ground floor: One king size double with ensuite bath and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. DVD. Patio doors to garden with outdoor hot tub. First floor: One double and one twin. Bath. Towels included. Uninterrupted views to the mountains. Struan Cottage is suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking.
Great Glen Water Park Reviews
Leave a Review