With an idyllic location in the Scottish Highlands of Scotland, the Balmaha Lodges at Loch Lomond make the perfect relaxing holiday. You can take scenic strolls in the area or longer walks such as from the base of Conic Hill up to the Highland Boundary Fault which rewards you with amazing views from Loch Lomond all the way to Glasgow!
You'll be close to the Oak Tree Inn for great food, this place has even won awards!
The Balmaha lodges are spacious and offer a fantastic base for your holiday. The Balmaha 5 and 7 are stylish and quaint lodges with outdoor hot tubs, verandahs and quality furniture. Both lodges command views over Loch Lomond and the surrounding mountains.
- A collection of quailty apartments and lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Balmaha (sleeps 6)
- and Balmaha (sleeps 8)
- Shared outdoor hot tub (in Balmaha (sleeps 3)
- and Balmaha WF (sleeps 3)
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one on a Z bed
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2)
- (in Balmaha WF (sleeps 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Balmaha Lodges
Balmaha (sleeps 6)New in 2017. Spacious and superbly finished lodge with one master double with ensuite shower, one double with ensuite shower and one single. Additional sleeping for one on Z bed. Shower. Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. Doors leading to verandah with quality outdoor furniture and outdoor hot tub. Views across Loch Lomond and the mountains. No pets.
Balmaha (sleeps 8)New in 2017. Lodge with a superb finish. Ground floor: One master double and one double, both with ensuite shower, one double and one single. Shower. First floor: Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. Doors leading to verandah with quality furniture and outdoor hot tub. Views over Loch Lomond and the surrounding mountains. No pets.
Balmaha Lodges Reviews
Leave a Review