Lochgoilhead Lodges are set in the midst of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and attached to the impressive Drimsynie House Hotel with its stunning nine hole golf course. This is a really beautiful setting, backed by mountains and overlooking Loch Goil. The hotel has two superb restaurants and bars that stage family entertainment in the evenings.
Lochgoilhead is the perfect base for exploring the stunning scenery of the Western Highlands. Back at Lochgoilhead Lodges, there is ice skating, bowls and snooker, badminton, table tennis and even indoor bowling! The Jacuzzi, steam room, large indoor pool and gym are perfect for unwinding – and there is golf, free fishing in Loch Goil and plenty of activities for the children.
We thoroughly recommend the Eagle Premier VIP Lodge which is newly refurbished for 2012. It is a spacious A-frame contemporary lodge that sleeps up to six people and has a private outdoor hot tub on the verandah. The Osprey Premier VIP Lodge also has its own private hot tub and there is a shop and a launderette close by.
Visitors to Argyllshire can explore Scottish history at the turreted Inverary Castle or enjoy a trip to Oban, a picturesque harbour town with its very own chocolate factory! Oban is also the gateway to the Isles – Islay and Jura are famous for their distinctive malt whiskies. A visit to Ardkinglas Woodland Garden at Cairndow or Benmore Botanic Gardens in Argyll would be the perfect way to spend a relaxing day.
- On site spa *
- Gym *
- Evening entertainment
- Bar/Grill and The Bistro
- Fireside Bar and coffee shop
- Family bar and adult bars
- Big screen TV with Sky Sports
- Go Juniors (3–7 activity programme) Rusty’s children’s club
- Indoor * and outdoor# children’s play areas
- Wi-Fi access * (Free in leisure centre)
- Rover pass *
- which gives you use of the indoor pool, sauna, spa bath, steam room, golf, mini golf, snooker, badminton, table tennis, soft play and indoor play area
- Archery *
- aeroball *
- body zorbs * and fencing *
- Bike hire *
- mini golf and crazy carts *
- Sea scooters * and
- Water Walkerz *
- 9 hole lochside golf course *
- Badminton * and table tennis *
- Snooker * and pool table *
- Mini market and launderette *
- Nightly entertainment and children’s disco – Jul 1-Aug 26 (weekends outside these dates)
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.#Please note: age restrictions apply. Midweek discount 10% off – (Mon-Fri)
- for short breaks completed during Nov 1-Dec 17 ’16, Jan 6-Feb 10, Feb 24-Mar 31, Apr 17-May 26, Jun 3-23, Sep 4-Oct 6 and Oct 29-Dec 16
- A choice of caravans, A-frame or traditional style single storey lodges, cottages and a bungalow.
- Outdoor hot tub (in VIP lodges, Lochain Cottage, Tor Mhor Premier VIP and Platinum Albatross Lodge only)
- TV with selected satellite channels
- DVD and hi-fi (in lodges and Lochain Cottage only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electric heating
- Gas and electricity £5 per day (May-Oct)
- £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr)
- payable on arrival
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Pets £35 each per week or short break (max 1)
- (in specific accommodation only)
- Welcome pack and information kit
- Grocery packs available * – please ask for details
- All non smoking accommodation
- Caravans are set within a landscaped setting, known as Kingfisher Village at Lochgoilhead, attached to the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex
Accommodation at Lochgoilhead Lodges
Albatross 2 VIPWell appointed lodge with deluxe fixtures and fittings. One double and one twin, both with ensuite shower. Towels included. Open plan living area with patio doors leading to wrap around verandah. Outdoor hot tub.
Albatross 3 VIPLuxurious and modern lodge with one double and two twin all with ensuite shower. Light and spacious open plan living area. Dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Multi room audio system. Towels included. Large wrap around verandah. Outdoor hot tub.
Albatross 4 VIPLuxurious lodge ideal for larger groups. Two doubles and two twins all with ensuite shower. Towels included. Spacious and open plan kitchen and living area including wine cooler, LED mood lighting and integrated sound system. Patio doors lead out onto wrap around verandah. Outdoor hot tub.
Eagle Premier VIP LodgeSpacious A-frame Lodge with one double and one twin upstairs both with ensuite shower. Contemporary interior. Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area. Dishwasher and freezer. Shower. Towels included. Verandah and picnic table. Outdoor hot hub.
Golden Eagle VIPRecenly refurbished A-frame style spacious lodge. One double and one twin upstairs both with ensuite shower. Towels included. One twin and shower downstairs. Fully equipped kitchen. Flat screen TV in lounge and all living areas. Outdoor hot tub with incredible views.
Lapwing Premier VIP LodgeSingle storey lodge. One double with ensuite shower and two twin, one with ensuite shower. Contemporary interior. Bath with overhead shower. Towels included. A short distance from the Leisure complex in a private valley with views over an unfenced stream. Outdoor hot tub.
Lochain CottageSingle storey detached cottage. Two double and one twin, all with ensuite shower. Living area with gas effect fire. Kitchen/dining area. Fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Patio doors leading to large garden with decking and outdoor hot tub. A short walk to the Leisure complex in an elevated position with views across Loch Goil.
Osprey Premier VIP LodgeA-frame lodge with one double with ensuite shower and one twin upstairs. Additional sleeping for one in the lounge area. Shower. Towels included. Verandah and picnic table. Outdoor hot tub.
Platinum Albatross LodgeLuxury lodge with three doubles and two twin, all with ensuite shower. Towels included. Dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer and washing machine. LED mood lighting and multi room surround sound. Outdoor hot tub.
Ptarmigan Premier VIP LodgeRecently renovated to a high standard. Spacious lodge with one double and one twin, both with ensuite shower. Doubles by arrangement. Shower. Towels included. A short distance from the Leisure complex with stunning views overlooking Loch Goil. Outdoor hot tub.
Lochgoilhead Lodges Reviews
Leave a Review